Sep 2, 2017

Alice in not-so-wonderland

   I don't know how to out it. On the face of it, it's a dinner party. But having been there, I feel like I have crossed a threshold.. I feel like I have crossed an invisible line.. that divides those who 'do'  and those who 'dont'..

   When power meets money, they blend so beautifully, effortlessly.. Innocuous as it may seem, a line, a reference here and there and it seems, things get decided accordingly. Sometimes maybe not even that much is needed..

   What was I doing there? Not too sure.. Perhaps, I accidentally stumbled into a rabbit hole. But what I witnessed, or at least I think I witnessed, was more than my nature can stomach.. the knots are still to unravel.. yet very educative.. 

   My best buddy was my link to normalcy.. So happy he was there with me.. But I really have to figure out, how am I going to keep him as grounded as he is now, in future? 

No comments:

Post a Comment