Nov 12, 2009

The Night Rush

     The idea of working late isn't something that makes anyone happy. Neither did it me. But strangely enough, staying up last night till 1 am checking out all the forms collected, picking out the mistakes, curing them as far as possible and keeping it ready for today, people running about finding the necessary forms, the sigh of relief and the quiet that descended upon the office when dinner arrived, the endless cups of tea.. somehow, I have to admit, I quite enjoyed myself. When I finally reached home at half past one in the morning, I simply couldnt  go to sleep despite being dead busy since 9 am, what with the adrenaline rushing! And frankly, I'm happier and more experienced to handle the next such assignment that comes to my way. Elections, I have realised, is a lot dependent on experience.  

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you.. was it that easy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and pray, what would your name be??

    ReplyDelete