Apr 14, 2014

Random

I have nothing really I want to write about today.. But I just noticed its been a while since I made an entry I dont want to slip up again.. at least not so soon!

I have had a long holiday - as in officially, 3 days off in a row.. and I have only come to realise in this span of time how hopelessly lazy and uninspiring I have become! I dont exercise or pursue a hobby or keep abrest of the latest in the world or even up to date on things that would improve my work.. I feel like Ive been plucked out of my natural surroundings and thrown into some place I dont belong but have to try to fit in. I try, but its amazing how nothing interests me. I dont know how I became this way.. and I didnt like the glimpse of me I had these three days.

So,my biggest excuse - the elections - is going to be over soon and I have resolved to make each day count more. Not just in terms of work, but in terms of everything I mentioned above. Lets see how far I get..


No comments:

Post a Comment