Dec 10, 2009

The Inquiry

     I know, some days are always worse than the others. Cannot be helped. But of late, its beginning to trouble me. Quite a bit. Mainly because its been months now, and I seem to be spending a good amount of time doing Inquiries. Problem is, I end up with findings which show maybe a little bit of carelessness on someone's part, but no malafide. Nothing that anyone has to be hung for. However, no matter my protests, I end up giving my findings as it is and see people getting disproportionately punished for it. All I seem to be doing is negative work.. and its kind of bogging me down.. It wasn't meant to be like this.. There was meant to be  a lot more 'meaning' to my work, it was supposed to be constructive for the public at large. Right now, I am nowhere near that..

No comments:

Post a Comment