Dec 13, 2009

New Places New Faces

     Its funny how one ends up making friends in the most unexpected ways and most unlikely places. The only problem is, because of its very nature of unlikeliness, its highly misunderstood. And sometimes, it becomes very challenging to strike a balance between 'its my personal life and others can take a hike' and 'oh my god, now everyone'll know and what'll they think'. I'm not quite sure when I'll learn to fine tune this.. But I got to say, I consider myself really lucky, because I know that people go through their entire careers not being able to find someone to even talk to..

2 comments:

  1. i would be surprised if you dnt have any friends in raj....
    its a friendly place to hang out....
    speaking with my personal experince...
    bst of luck sir..

    ReplyDelete