Jan 21, 2014

Politics and dead bodies

So much has been written and said on this everywhere, that there's little left for me to add save that I got a first hand taste of it recently. Nothing pretty, nothing I would like to write about in detail.

 I do want to state for the record, that the incident has shown me the utmost importance of keeping a cool mind, and a mind of one's own. To keep one's objective very clearly and steadfastly on restoring normalcy and tightly shutting out any attempt by any one at infusing doses of extraneous issues into the situation. Never giving up the reins of control to another unless you yourself feel its the best course of action. And lastly, never ever raising one's voice.

I realise this entry is more like a note to myself, but I felt I had to write the basics down. Maybe, apart from taking me to a new level of experience and worldliwise-ness, may just interest or help someone out there..

No comments:

Post a Comment