Jan 29, 2014

The 'Fields' to my blog..


 Some days are just glorious. When I set out for some work 2 hours away from HQ, I did not expect the sight that met me.. A day of colours. Windy blue skies, wispy white threads of clouds, the smell of mustard flowers in the air everywhere you go, the budding green  shoots of wheat till  the eye wandered.For those of us who grew up when DDLJ came out, we just cannot stop romanticizing about mustard fields!

I just wanted to put up these pics so that when I look back at these posts some time later, I want the memory of this tour, this place to come back, fresh as ever.. because these are the little pleasures which make all the hard work worth it. And even though I'd be just as happy to travel through a scene such as this even if I had done nothing to contribute to it, when people come to thank you for the good supply of fertilizers and seeds.. it just reminds me why I chose to be here at all..


No comments:

Post a Comment