Mar 4, 2019

Habit of Jotting

  Dad has often said to me that I should be writing my experiences down.. I have always felt that there are more number of people in my line of calling who love to talk about their experiences and themselves than the number of people actually willing to listen!! So I havent paid much heed to him. Even this blog, when I started it, it was about field related stories, but then with time, or rather no-time, it meandered..

   But today, after reading part of the book 'Not Just a Civil Servant', I have gotten a better appreciation for the idea of jotting down chief events.. Sometimes, even we don't realise the magnitude or even if not the magnitude, but the anecdotal value of some of the most interesting and unique experiences we tend to have in the normal course of life!

  While I am realising its value, I am not quite sure that I will be able to keep up with a regular habit in this.. but I hope to at least quit the meandering and be more current in my posts. The tricky part is the disclosure clause, which makes writing things openly difficult.. hope I am able to put things in a way that are decod-able at least for me few years down the line!

No comments:

Post a Comment